For some the summer holidays seems to go on forever and for others it is over in a blink of an eye.
If you are struggling to keep the children busy during the holidays there a re a few great ideas to keep the little monkeys occupied.
1. Kew gardens - Best to book tickets for this adventure. There are lots of activities on in the summer hols and getting there via public transport adds to the fun of the day out. You must go into the Palm house or walk on the treetop walkway.
2. Bocketts farm - The piggy racing is not to be missed. The animal handling sessions are great fun and if it's raining there is an indoor soft play area.
3. Go Ape at Chessington world of adventure - Are you feeling brave? If you are this is a super exciting thrill for the whole family.
4. White spider climbing, Tolworth - Perfect for any of those rainy days. Don't forget to wear your trainers!
5. Polesdon Lacey - As always the National trust knows how to give you a fantastic day out.
6. Nonsuch park - Take the bike, take a picnic, take the dog. The best way to spend a day without spending any money. Pure bliss. Miles of woods to adventure in as well as icecream at the manor.
That's my summer sorted! I hope it gives you some ideas too. Xx